QUICK TIPS FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER RESET
- Review and adjust annual goals.
- Declutter your spaces for clarity.
- Plan goals with a journal or planner.
- Enhance health habits: exercise, nutrition, sleep.
- Try a digital detox for real connections.
- Learn a new skill for growth.
- Prioritize self-care: meditate, read, relax.
- Reconnect with loved ones.
- Enjoy fall activities: hiking, events.
- Practice gratitude daily.
- Set boundaries, say no to draining tasks.
- Visualize success with techniques like vision boards.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY SEPTEMBER BUCKET LIST: EMBRACE FALL TOGETHER
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Apple Picking Adventure
- Fall Nature Walk
- Backyard Campfire
- Homemade Pie Baking
- Arts and Crafts Day
- Family Bike Ride
- Movie Night
- Farmers' Market Visit
- Leaf Pile Jumping
- Outdoor Picnic
- Family Game Tournament
- DIY Bird Feeders
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Fall Recipe Cooking
- Stargazing Night
- Library Adventure
- Volunteer as a Family
- Outdoor Art Session
- Homestead Visit
SIMPLE AND STYLISH: TRANSITIONING YOUR HOME DECOR FROM SUMMER TO FALL
- Swap out light summer fabrics for cozy choices like chunky knits, faux fur throws, and velvet cushions.
- Decorate with fall elements: arrange pine-cones, acorns, or pumpkins on tables and mantels.
- Create a warm and intimate ambiance with scented candles that evoke autumn.
- Swap out your summer wreath for one that features autumn foliage berries, and dried flowers.
- Incorporate rustic touches: wooden crates, distressed frames, woven baskets. They infuse warmth and texture, complementing the cozy fall vibe.
- Add a plush rug in a fall color scheme over your existing rug or flooring for extra comfort and style.
- Switch out wall art with pieces that capture the essence of fall.
- Update your dining table with a fall-inspired centerpiece.
- Shift to warm, earthy tones: deep reds, burnt oranges, mustard yellows, dark greens.
- Showcase scented potpourri with autumn spices: cloves, star anise, dried orange slices.
- Create cozy reading nooks or relaxation corners with soft blankets, plush cushions, and a warm throw rug. Make these areas inviting for those chilly fall evenings.
- Swap out your vibrant summer flowers for fall blooms like sunflowers, mums and dahlias. Combine these with dried elements for a textured and dimensional arrangement.
SLOW-COOKER HOT CHOCOLATE
300ml Double Cream
200g Dark Chocolate, Chopped
Scorched Marshmallows, to serve
Softly Whipped Cream, to serve
Grated Chocolate, to serve
- Pour the milk and double cream into the slow cooker. Add the dark chocolate and milk chocolate, then cover and cook on low for 2 hrs, stirring halfway, through cooking.
- Remove the lid and stir again, then continue to cook for a further 15-20 mins. Ladle into mugs and top with the marshmallows, dollops of cream and grated chocolate.
- Season pork chops all over with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops and cook, turning halfway through, until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To the same skillet, add apple, onion and garlic and cook until apples and onion are browned and slightly softened, about 8 minutes. Add herbs, and apple cider and bring to a simmer. Return pork chops to skillet and simmer until cider is almost completely reduced and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chops registers 145 degrees, 6 to 8 more minutes.
- Plate your pork chops, add whatever sides you prefer and enjoy!
JULY MARKET TREND
The market is ever changing. If you have any questions or would want to learn more about what these market patterns represent and what they mean for a home buyer/seller, please text or call us at 208-577-7777.
We'd love to talk!
OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO HAVE A HAPPY CLIENT AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION AND WE DO THAT THROUGH CONSISTENT AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION COMBINED WITH OUR PRECISE AND UNIQUE MARKETING STRATEGIES.