TIPS TO MAKE YOUR EASTER CELEBRATION EGG-STRA SPECIAL
- Make a list of activities or events you want to participate in during Easter.
- Decorate your home and yard with Easter-themed decorations, such as bunnies, eggs and flowers.
- If you're planning to buy Easter decorations, treats, or gifts, make sure to shop early to avoid the crowds and ensure that you get what you need.
- Host an Easter egg hunt. Hide eggs around your home or yard and let the kids (or adults!) hunt for them.
- From hot cross buns to carrot cake, there are plenty of delicious Easter treats to bake and enjoy with family and friends.
- If you're religious, attending an Easter church service can be a great way to celebrate the holiday and connect with your faith.
- Get creative and make Easter-themed crafts, such as painting eggs or making bunny ears.
- Easter is a time of giving, so consider donating to a charity or volunteering at a local organization to spread Easter joy to others.
- Have a special Easter meal by planning a special meal with family or friends to celebrate the holiday.
- Play Eater-themed games. From egg toss to pin the tail on the bunny, there are plenty of fun Easter-themed games to play with loved ones.
- Amidst all the Easter festivities, don't forget to take some time for yourself to relax and recharge. Whether it's reading a book or taking a walk outside, make sure to prioritize your own well-being.
- Most importantly, use Easter as an opportunity to spend time with family and friends and create lasting memories.
LET'S GO EGG HUNTING!
- Easter Egg Huntin' For Treats
Sat April 8, 2023 at 9am
EarthWise Pet Eagle Island Meridian, ID
1240 W. Chinden Blvd. Suite 104, Meridian, ID
Sat April 8, 2023 at 10am
Tree City Church, 3852 N Eagle Road, Boise, ID
Sat April 8, 2023 at 3pm-5pm
Storey Park, 205 East Franklin Road, Meridian, ID
Sun Apr 9, 2023 from 10am-5pm
Zoo Boise, 355 E. Julia Davis Dr, Boise, ID
GARDENER'S TIPS DURING SPRING SEASON
- Start planning what you want to plant and where you want to plant it.
- Prepare your soil.
- Plant cool-season crops.
- Protect your plants from pests.
- Water your plats regularly.
- Prune your plants to remove dead or damaged branches and promote healthy growth.
- Keep an eye on the weather.
- Start seeds indoors.
- Mulch your garden to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
- Enjoy the beauty of Spring.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR DAYLIGHT HOURS
- Start your day early.
- Make a to-do list or schedule for the day.
- Spend some time outdoors.
- Stay hydrated.
- Take breaks throughout the day to avoid burnout.
- Eat healthy.
- Stay focused.
- Stay positive.
- Wind down and prepare for a good night's sleep.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz white creme de cacao
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Ice cubes
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, white creme de cacao, heavy cream, simple syrup, and egg white.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- If desired, sprinkle chocolate shavings on top of the cocktail and garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 2 lb bone in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced into bite size
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp salt adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Preheat the Instant Pot on the saute mode. Add the oil and brown the pork chops on both sides. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onions and saute them until they are golden brown. Add in the mushrooms and continue sauteing until they become golden brown.
- Add 1 cup of the beef broth and scrape the bits off the bottom of the pot. Add the pork chops back to the Instant Pot. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the lid, set to sealing, and cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then quickly release the remaining pressure.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup of beef broth with the cornstarch. Remove the pork chops from the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to saute mode, add the broth mixture to the pot, and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Serve the pork chops with the mushroom gravy and garnish with fresh herbs.
FEBRUARY MARKET TREND
We are seeing more price reductions in the last 30 days making this an ideal time to purchase! If you have any questions or would want to learn more about what these market patterns represent and what they mean for a home buyer/seller, please text or call us at 208-684-0000. We'd love to talk!
OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO HAVE A HAPPY CLIENT AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION AND WE DO THAT THROUGH CONSISTENT AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION COMBINED WITH OUR PRECISE AND UNIQUE MARKETING STRATEGIES.