50 Date Night Ideas For A Perfectly Romantic Date
- Go on a picnic
- Take a walk
- Have a karaoke night
- Go eat at a restaurant you've never eaten at before
- Go to a coffee shop
- Play board games
- Go on a bike ride
- Go to an arcade
- Go bowling
- Play mini-golf
- Go shopping
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Go on a spontaneous overnight road trip
- Recreate your first date
- Go to a park
- Volunteer somewhere
- Drink & eat at happy hour
- Go to a painting class
- Go go-cart racing
- Go hiking on a nature trail
- Plan a mini getaway
- Go stargazing
- Go for a cruise along the coast
- Be tourists in your own town
- Get matching tattoos
- Go roller skating
- Take a pottery class
- Go visit a family member
- Make a DIY project
- Go to a concert
- Watch the sunset or sunrise
- Go skiing
- Go to the lake
- Have a campfire
- Get a couples massage
- Dinner in the dark dinner/secret foodies events
- Go to an amusement park
- Have a romantic movie marathon
- Write each other a poem
- Listen to your throwback music
- Read each other romance novels
- Go to a trampoline park
- Go to a shooting range
- Cook a nice dinner at home together
- Go horseback riding
- Go see a comedy show
- Eat takeout by candlelight
- Workout together
- Go to a wildlife reserve
Valentine's Date Night Workshop
This workshop will be an interactive, fun date night experience. Couples will work together to build their own Charcuterie Date Night Box with the help and instruction of Sevenfold Event Company.
Bring your own favorite Charcuterie Board if you prefer. Also, bring your favorite beverage or even a bottle of wine to enjoy during the workshop.
Fri, February 11, 2022
Tuscany Neighborhood Clubhouse
3782 S. Firenze Way Meridian, ID
2022 Race 4 Love 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2 Benefiting Heart to Heart International
In this even, you get a medal set, which includes TWO MEDALS (one a key and one a heart)! Keep one half of the medal for yourself and give the other medal to someone you LOVE! Or, better yet, run the event together and share the medals when you've completed it! Who holds the key to your heart?
The price is $25 and that includes your medal set, two bibs and at least 15% of every entry will be donated to Heart to Heart International.
Sat, February 12, 2022
Mon, February 28, 2022
Around the World! Participate from home Boise, ID
Valentine's Bazaar Saturday
Join the annual Valentine's Bazaar! Your ticket gets you entry for one visit that includes shopping from various local vendors and artisans, a logo wine glass, two 2-oz tasting tokens, new wine releases of 2021 Dry Rose and 2021 White Pinot Noir and live aerial shows from Katie Ponozzo!
Get your ticket at https://bit.ly/33DCJPs (This ticket is for Saturday entry only)
Sat, February 12, 2022
Indian Creek Winery
1000 North McDermott Road Kuna, ID
10 Honey To Do List Items
Fall in love with your home again with these 10 ways to upgrade on a budget.
- Frame your TV- Build your own to instantly dress up the space.
- Widen your baseboards- To create a unified look, add a thin piece of molding an inch above your baseboards, fill in with caulk and paint it all one color.
- Repaint your front door.
- Install/Replace kitchen backsplash.
- Replace light fixtures- Lighting can be costly, but try waiting for a sale or finding something similar to a more expensive piece that has the same overall look you like.
- Include floating shelves.
- Replace cabinet hardware- If you want to save time, choose the same size pull/knob style so you don't have to drill new holes or patch existing ones.
- Change the door handles.
- Upgrade bathroom mirrors- Find a pre-made frame that fits the dimensions of your bathroom mirror or build one yourself.
- Install an electric fireplace- This is a bit more expensive than some of the other options, but it is still a great way to upgrade your space without the high cost of installing a traditional fireplace. Electric inserts, which are available on Amazon in a variety of sizes and colors, have a similar appearance to a traditional gas fireplace while still emitting heat.
Love Yourself! Self Care Tips
"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you"
Self-care is an important part of living a healthy and happy lifestyle. Looking after yourself both mentally and physically is crucial to taking control of your health.
Here are ways to get started with your self- care.
- Prioritize sleep- Your mood and immune system are counting on it.
- Avoid stress
- Make time for a massage
- Exercise daily as part of your self-care routine
- Eat healthily and mindfully
- Listen to an uplifting podcast
- Take a self-care trip
- Fill your home with things that make you smile
- Create a cozy space
- Keep track of your accomplishments
- Cook at home to care for yourself
- Practice positive self-talk
- Schedule your self-care time and guard that time with everything you have
- Put down your electronics and unplug for an hour every day.
- Remind yourself of your worth
VALENTINES DAY HEART FINGERPRINT TREE CRAFT By: Easy Peasy and Fun
What you'll need
- 2 sheets of white paper
- ink pads- red and pinks (you can also use finger paints)
- black marker
- pencil (optional)
1. Make a heart stencil. The easiest way to go about it is to fold a sheet of paper in half and draw a half-heart shape. You can easily cut the heart out then, just by cutting along the line.
2. Place the sheet of paper with the heart outline on top of the regular sheet of white paper. For younger kids you can secure it with some tape so it won't move around while they get creative.
3. With a black marker, draw a tree within the heart shape.
4. Now it is time to get messy with your fingers. Dab your fingers (thumbe and fingertips to get different shapes) in the ink pads and "stamp" them all over the heart shape. Do this until you are happy with how thick the leaves on the tree are. :D
5. Remove the sheet of paper with the heart outline.
6. Draw the rest of the tree trunk, if necessary.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 8 T butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs whole
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 C heavy cream
2 T flour all purpose
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 C sour cream
- 1/4 C sugar
- 2 C strawberries sliced
- 1/2 C dark chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Stir to coat all crumbs. Press firmly into spring form pan, slightly going up the sides as well, to form a crust. Set aside
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs (whole & yolk), one at a time, beating in between each one. Add cream, flour and vanilla and blend until smooth and all ingredients are incorporated well. Pour mixture over crust in springform pan.
- Place springform pan on a baking sheet and back 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, reduce heat to 325 and bake an additional 40 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Stir together sour cream and sugar. Spread mixture over top of cheesecake.
- Return cheesecake to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely before placing in the refrigerator. Keep refrigerated overnight (or for about 8 hours).
- After cheesecake is set, remove outer ring from springform pan.
- Arrange strawberry slices on top of cheesecake, starting on the outer edges, with points facing out. Continue creating rings of strawberry slices, moving inward, slightly overlapping each with the ring before.
- Place morsels in a microwave safe bowl and cook 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat in 20 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over strawberries.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to help chocolate set.
CUPID'S VANILLA BERRY SMOOTHIE
Start your day with a delicious, easy 2 minute berry smoothie. I'ts packed with flavor and kid approved!
- 8 oz Horizon Organic Low-Fat Vanilla Milk
- 1/2 C Horizon Organic Fat-Free Plain Yogurt (can substitute with vanilla flavored yogurt for a sweeter smoothie)
- 1/2 C Frozen Red Berries (can combine strawberries and raspberries)
- 1/2 C Ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 104kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Potassium: 285 mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 12g
- Vitamin A: 285IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 216mg